Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day 5: Happy Anniversary to Me! - Tom Ta Tom Tom Toms!


Today marks the 11th year that I have lived in Florida. Coincidently, I got my Toms in the mail today. 

Its like an anniversary present to myself!

TOMS is a really cool idea, and also really simple. The shoes, are taken from the favored footwear of Argentine peasants. 
 For every pair of shoes that they sell, they also give a pair away to a child somewhere in the world that doesn't have shoes.

I invite you to check out this interveiw with creator, Blake Mycoskie.
 also check out TOMS Website.  

So here is to living here for 11 years, and cool shoes that make a difference, for someone other than just myself!!

1 comment:

Jesse Carbo is what they call me. said...

I Love TOMS, that really is a great idea...