Friday, October 3, 2008

Day 7: Let the Good times roll.

So its Friday, This means that its my weekly “hangout with the G-rents” day.
I love my grandparents house. They have this couch, it is THE Couch. They have had it for YEARS and it is my favorite place to sleep, so comfy, and smells like them.
Tonight has been a lot of fun. It has made me realize, that even if you think you “Know” someone, there are so many things to discover about other people.
My Paw Paw has been my Grandfather for 19 years, and I learned so many new things about him tonight. 1)He was in the ARMY. And 2) He Smoked a pipe when he was young!
My Neenee has been my Grandma for almost 16 Years. Tonight was the first night that I had ever seen a picture of her when she was a child and young adult. She had 12 Brothers and sisters! Looking at her picture’s from when she was a teen, let me tell ya, She is a Fox!I NEVER knew those things! About either one of my grandparents.



I think it amazing how many new things you can learn about people.
So I figured what the heck! What are some little known facts about you? Comment me! They can be funny or serious, or just plain old dorky.
Here two of mine:
1) I refuse to eat popcorn out of the microwave bag. I hate how it feels…Eww!

2) I have a love/hate relationship with Libraries. I currently have no library card… and neither does anyone else in my family, because of my library fines.

P.S. I SWEAR my Grandpa looks like Elvis!!

No comments: