Sunday, October 5, 2008

Day 9: Play, Laugh, Grow.

Just got back from Kevin’s Surprise Birthday party, and it was a lot of fun. I haven’t been to a party in forever so it was fun getting to hang out and get to know people from Roots better.

This Balloon is Amazing!

We were decorating, and Mary mixed her breath and helium together, and it was AMAZING. It was like a zero gravity balloon! I wish I could have taken a video of it, it was beyond words!

I am so excited to get to know the people from Roots better. It’s been so long since I’ve had REAL friends and people I could trust and talk to. It takes a lot of work, and It’s nerve racking, but also a lot of fun.

I also wanted to say a big thanks to Maddy for texting with me last night. I needed you and you were there for me. Thanks my Love! Leaving and the reasons going to Cocoa and coming back and the feelings and hurts there has been really hard, but that’s another Blog. Thanks for being there for me!

Going to Visit my Aunt Tomorrow! Yay!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm glad your here at Roots! :)

Anonymous said...

So glad we're doing life with you, Charlsey!

Stook said...

I DID IT!!! I created a blog!!! WAHOOO. man, you're stuff is great. LOOK! I'm in one of your pictures! WOW. what a great introduction to the blogspot world. the first person I add has me and my flying balloon in her post. I have to say, it feels awesome. I feel like I'm made of half-helium and oxygen!
I'm really excited to get to know you betta. TRIAD SISTAAA